About Me

My photo
Well read media freaky type who likes a laugh AND an argument

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Me and My sinuses

Last Tuesday was under surgeon's knife for a Septoplasty where the inside of my nose was re-arranged. I was in hospital overnight and had to be off work for over a week.
It was all rather messy and a bit on the sore side.Self pity seemed my main problem though,rather than the pain.
Inside of nostrils is still a mess and I am having steam-inhalations with menthol crystals daily as well as daily irrigations of the nose with saline via a syringe.After surgery was told it may be 3 months before I get the full benefit of the op! THREE MONTHS ! I am hoping that is a worst case scenario.
Anyway, I am managing on with the help of Cocodamol tablets and feeling better daily.
"Three months !"

No comments:

Post a Comment