About Me

My photo
Well read media freaky type who likes a laugh AND an argument

Thursday 21 March 2013

Whats So Funny About Peace Love & Understanding

Been blocked by about four different folks on Twitter this week as referred to in my recent audio.
It's amazing that folk who you think were friends turn out to be nothing of the sort.
Made me think that we really know nothing for sure about our Twitter pals other than what they reveal to us and we don't really know for sure that what they are telling us is actually true at all!
Of the folks that have blocked me,only one was nasty to me and that was partially my fault as it was the result of some mis-fired humour that was taken the wrong way.I mention some detail of this on my last audio.
The others just chose to ignore me and drop me like a hot potato,I think in two of those instances I had made remarks about protected tweets and they thought I was referring to them (I wasn't).
The final block was someone who had followed me for about five days and I had chatted to and seemed to be nice and friendly until today when I found I had been blocked by them..Completely mystified by that one.
Anyway,life goes on and I have also made some fantastic new friends on Twitter of late.
I should also say that  I really do not use my own name on Twitter as Twitter is a place where I can escape from the shackles of work and have some fun and relax..

I thought this song was suitable to finish with


1 comment:

  1. POSTSCRIPT
    Been informed by the last person who blocked me that it was because I had named someone in my last audio who had a spat with me and apparently such things should remain private...Bit severe but there you are !

    ReplyDelete